nfkjasfas

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • 3 Cообщений
  • Автомобиль: nfkjasfas
  • модель: nfkjasfas
  • год выпуска: 1943

Отправлено 09 Август 2021 - 10:46

Kevin Durant "Meeted a lot of people at 2K and developed relationships Kareem Abdul Jabbar NBA 2K22 MT, Dirk Nowitzki and Kevin Durant were selected to be the media for the NBA 75th Anniversary Edition and are scheduled to attend the press event. I've taken Durant's comments from it.

This is the third time you've been a cover athlete for NBA 2K. Can you tell us more about the significance behind this? It's very important. This is crucial to gamers. Our family and friends were all playing video games. Every child wants to be included on the cover. It's a privilege to return to the cover for the third time. As much as I could do, I'd like to see my friends, family and my team to be on display when I take the stage. I am so happy to have been awarded this prestigious honor to be the cover's designer.

It's likely to be 2K. 2K came out when I began to get immersed in the game almost every day. The 2000 edition of NBA 2K is the first book. The cover was created by Iverson. From that point on, it was the new generation of graphics. The invite was accepted, and the game was born. There was a future. It was an incredible moment. It is a memory I will cherish every year.

What are your thoughts about NBA 2K's graphics? It's very precise. It contains detailed information about each player. The animations and motions made for each player are standardized. That's what we would do in real daily life Buy NBA 2K21 MT. Thanks to that, it's the kind of game that lets you feel a lot of bonds.

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных